TremPro Polyurethane Coatings
TremPro® 640 and TremPro 642 are one-part liquid polyurethane coatings for industrial use. Available in aluminum color.
- Used to create a tough, adherent waterproof coating on the inside or outside of containers or similar items where preventing water penetration is important.
- Primarily for use on concrete and masonry substrates in both vertical and horizontal applications.
- Can be used to seal rivets, bolts, etc.
- Can be used for sealing truck bodies, containers, railroad cars, travel trailers, mobile homes, for the assembly of galvanized air conditioning duct work, for narrow joints between wood or metal sections, between masonry and aluminum or stainless steel, and between galvanized metal sections.
- Low VOCs
- Green Concrete
- Air & Moisture Infiltration
- Thermal Performance
- Indoor Air Quality